Acusera Anti-Müllerian Hormone Control
Randox Quality Control has launched a new Acusera Control for the accurate and reliable testing of anti-müllerian hormone (AMH).
It provides a true third-party solution for AMH testing, which is most often used to investigate a woman’s ability to produce eggs that can be fertilised for pregnancy.
Designed to provide accurate and reliable patient testing, this control comes in a liquid frozen format and should be treated in the same manner as a patient sample. The control is stable for 30 days when stored at 2–8ºC.
Three levels are supplied, spanning the full clinical range and FEU.
Features and benefits include
- 30-day stability at +2°C to +8°C
- one-year shelf life once stored at –20 to –80°C
- liquid frozen format for convenience and reduced handling errors
- true third-party control providing an unbiased assessment of performance
- manufactured using human serum, ensuring commutable sample matrix
- assayed target values provided eliminating the need to assign values in-house.
- control available at recommended cut-off values for AMH.
For more information, visit the website below.