Every Minute Counts: a SHOT, BBTS and NBTC joint webinar
A webinar covering the effect of cumulative delays in provision of blood in cases of major bleeding. The team will work through an illustrative case to highlight key learning points for clinical and laboratory teams.
This one-hour webinar (scheduled for 13.00–14.00 GMT on Friday 3 December 2021) is free to access and will include:
- A 40-minute case-based presentation by experts from SHOT, BBTS and NBTC Emergency Planning Working Group
- A 20-minute interactive Q&A session.
- An excellent opportunity for CPD through reflective practice, with the following learning objectives:
- The principles of transfusion requirements for major bleeding
- Points in the process where delays can occur
- What can be done to reduce transfusion delays in emergency cases
This webinar will be relevant to all healthcare professionals involved in transfusion – laboratory staff, clinicians, transfusion practitioners and haemovigilance and risk management specialists.
Click here to register.
The Zoom link to the live event is contained in the registration email.
You can also contact SHOT directly to register by email ([email protected]).
The event will commence promptly, so please join at least five minutes prior to the start.