Transfusion in Haemopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Patients SHOT webinar
The SHOT team will host a webinar on Tuesday 19 October, 1300–1400 BST, on Transfusion in Haemopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Patients. Click on this story for the link to register.
This one-hour free-to-access online event will include:
- A 40-minute presentation by experts from SHOT including data and analysis from SHOT reports 2012–2020.
- A 20-minute interactive Q&A session.
- An excellent opportunity for CPD through reflective practice, with the following learning objectives:
- The principles of transfusion requirements for HSCT patients
- What are the common transfusion errors?
- What can be done to reduce transfusion errors in this cohort of patients?
This webinar will be relevant to all healthcare professionals involved in transfusion – laboratory staff, clinicians, transfusion practitioners and haemovigilance specialists, as well as quality assurance professionals.
Click here to register.
The Zoom link to the live event is contained in the registration email.
You can also contact SHOT directly to register by email ([email protected]).
The event will commence promptly, so please join at least five minutes prior to the start.