Grant available to improve live-cell imaging research
CytoSMART Technologies has opened applications for the Autumn 2021 CytoSMART Research Grant. The CytoSMART Research Grant is an initiative to help motivated students and researchers to improve their project's quality.
The grant offers one of the CytoSMART live-cell imaging devices that can be used for research purposes for a specified period. The CytoSMART automated incubator-friendly microscopes are suitable for monitoring cell cultures in any research application that could benefit from live-cell imaging. The application period will last until 15 October.
The CytoSMART Research Grant in a nutshell:
- The applicant can apply for a Lux2, Lux3 FL (pictured), or Omni live-cell imaging microscope.
- The applicant will be provided with the necessary training needed for operating the device.
- The digital microscope can be used for 4–18 months.
- The applicant must be currently registered at an educational institution or employee of a research group or research institution.
- The applicant must perform research that will benefit from using real-time imaging devices. A minimum qualification of an undergraduate degree.
Visit the CytoSMART website to learn more about the CytoSMART Research Grant and application process.