Near Miss Events and Incident Investigation webinar
SHOT and the MHRA will hold a joint webinar on 19 May, 1300–1400 BST, on the importance of learning from Near Miss events and the principles of Investigating Incidents. It will also include illustrative cases to highlight key learning points.
This one-hour free-to-access online event will include:
- A 40-minute presentation by experts from SHOT and the MHRA covering Near Miss events and Investigating Incidents, including highlights from previous SHOT reports.
- A 20-minute interactive Q&A session.
- An excellent opportunity for CPD through reflective practice – with the following learning objectives:
- What is a Near Miss?
- Why are NM events good learning opportunities?
- Principles of incident investigation.
This webinar will be relevant to all healthcare professionals involved in transfusion – laboratory staff, clinicians, transfusion practitioners and haemovigilance specialists, as well as quality assurance professionals.
Click here to register.
The Zoom link to the live event is contained in the registration email.
You can also contact SHOT directly to register by email ([email protected]).
The event will commence promptly, so please join at least five minutes prior to the start.