Pathology in Practice in October: coming soon
Publication of the October issue of Pathology in Practice is imminent, offering its usual mixture of news, professional, commercial and scientific features.
Articles will include:
- Method comparisons: the importance of study design and requirements
- It’s goodbye PHE, and hello National Institute for Health Protection
- SHOT 2019 data: why be reactive with safety when we can be proactive?
- SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus and COVID-19 disease: the pandemic story so far
- Pathway transformation and heart failure: the role of the laboratory
- Laboratory management now as you want it, anytime, anywhere
- New haematoxylin for routine diagnostic use: a comparative study
- Embracing change: NHS trusts must collaborate to meet laboratory challenges
- Pioneering software delivers quality control confidence and precision