Basic ductless fume hoods
Purair Basic ductless fume hoods provide high-level performance features at an affordable price. They are designed to protect the user and the environment from hazardous vapours generated on the work surface.
At the heart of the Purair fume hood product line is the innovative Air Science Multiplex Filtration Technology that creates a safe work environment over the widest range of applications. Purair Basic ductless fume hoods are available in three standard widths, two depth options, in metal or polypropylene construction, totalling 12 standard models.
Features and benefits
- Protects the operator from fume and (with added HEPA/ULPA filter) particle hazards
- High-efficiency EC blower
- Energy-saving LED lighting
- A low airflow alarm warns of filter blockage
- A unique filter clamping design eliminates bypass leakage outside the cabinet.
The British In Vitro Diagnostics Association represents the IVD Industry in the UK, to Government, professional bodies, the public, and at MedTech Europe. Giving support to members on regulatory issues, BIVDA also promotes the clinical and cost utility of IVDs in the provision of effective healthcare, both in acute diagnosis and in the prediction...